Lifestyle Family and Newborn Photographer in Philadelphia
Hi, I'm Natalie, and I'm so glad you found me.
On most days, you can find me drinking WaWa coffee and multitasking away up in my bedroom/office, with my trusty sidekick, Poe, the dog. She isn’t happy unless she’s by my side, touching me at all times.
My closest friends describe me as open-minded, introspective, and unyieldingly optimistic. When I get lemons, I make damn good lemonade, and you should definitely come over for a glass and you know what? Just stay for dinner because I made too much food anyway!
The things I am most passionate about in life are: my art, my two kids, my rock star husband, good books, good movies, and cheese boards. I’m like a kid on Christmas when I see one on the menu.
I photograph families who want their love showcased in the most authentic way possible.
You are totally into embracing life as it is. Your life is perfectly imperfect, and the way you are right now, here, in this very moment, should be preserved for you to reminisce about. It can be so difficult to take a step back and realize that whatever insecurities you have right now are such a small piece of your whole story. Your kids will only be this age once. Appreciate the moments as they come, and allow me to help you bring your best selves to life in front of the lens.
Above Photo Credit: Lucy Baber Photography
When I'm not busy documenting amazing family stories, you can catch me:
- Playing pretend with my three year old, Luke, or breaking out some sweet dance moves with my 18 month old, Maggie.
- Watching a movie and drinking good beer with my husband, who has made it his number one priority to make sure I’ve seen every classic movie ever made.
- Making and/or managing spreadsheets for literally everything in my life. I tell people it’s my form of meditation to have lists, formulas, and color-coded everything.
- Losing myself in a new book, or getting back into one of my favorites (Harry Potter and Outlander are two of my ultimate faves)
- Curating “the perfect playlist” for literally every event, ever (Thanksgiving 2016’s playlist was a particularly good set)
- Cooking! I love making creations in the kitchen, even if my kids are too picky to eat any of it.
still here? awesome.
I can't wait to meet you!